About Me

February 3, 2009

My new blog!

As you've probably been able to tell by my dwindling number of posts, now that I'm actually in a (gasp!) relationship, I've been having trouble thinking of dating-related things to write about on my blog. But I do like blogging. So, I've decided to start a new blog where I can write about everything else that interests me -- relationships in general, my job search, current events, spirituality, why I'm such a bad bowler, etc. Here's the URL:

http://HerArtichokeHeart.blogspot.com/

If you're still single and more interested in posts about dating, I'll still update Best Dates Now with any events and dating-related articles I come across (I don't think I'll ever get off all those e-mail lists). But it'll probably only happen once a week or so.

As always, thanks very much for reading! :)

No comments: