About Me

January 21, 2008

The Dating Guru welcomes you to BestDatesNow

Welcome to BestDatesNow! Especially in this day and age, there are so many different ways for singles to meet each other – on-line dating, speed-dating, parties, activity groups, social events, at the laundromat (hey, I’ve heard it’s worked for some people) – it can be hard to know where to start! But have no fear. Since my last relationship ended, I've been hitting the town regularly and sampling the various and sundry ways for singles to meet other singles in the 21st century. And it suddenly occurred to me -- why not share this information with others who could use it? So, every time I attend one of these events, I will write a review and give you all the real story. How do the different on-line dating sites compare? Is speed-dating worth the money? What about "social clubs" where a bunch of singles simply mix and mingle? Stay tuned to find out! Now that I'm on the e-mail lists for so many sites and groups, I will also post any discount codes for on-line dating sites and singles events, so that you can try them for yourself.

Thanks in advance for reading, and for telling all your single friends about this site. I hope it proves helpful as you navigate the jungle that is modern dating! And if you have any suggestions about singles sites/events/groups to try, please let me know on this blog or at my e-mail address: BestDatesNow@gmail.com

No comments: