About Me

April 23, 2008

Affairs for the asking?

Oh my gosh! After I did my last post, I viewed my blog and noticed one of the Adsense ads at the top is advertising "local cheating wives." Love how they specify that they're local -- no need to cross state lines if you wanna meet a cheater! The rest of the ad says "meet real cheating wives. Millions of women. Search now!" MILLIONS of women? Really?? Or just millions of pictures of the same three women? I guess the fear of getting caught or the rush of getting away with something really turns some people on. Wish I could click on it and see what it looks like without risking my Adsense membership.
On second thought, it's probably just as well that I can't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Jen and I get married so I can check out the dating scene at the "Married and Available" link on your website!

Waitress from Mensa said...

Why do you risk your Adsense membership by clicking the link to an ad placed in your blog?