About Me

October 21, 2008

It rains, it pours....

All these guys are coming out of the woodwork on eHarmony (http://www.eHarmony.com) and actually, like, responding to me in a timely manner! Which is great, because my three-months-for-the-price-of-one subscription expires this Thursday, and I'm going to let it lapse. As I mentioned in my Oct. 15th post, I'm in open communication with a 43-year-old journalist, a 36-year-old lawyer, and a 32-year-old full-time grad student working toward a master's in public health. I'm now also in open communication with a 41-year-old IT person, and a 33-year-old dental resident. No meetings in person yet, though. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say i love your blog. It makes me laugh a lot... and I get some good tips too ;)
Good luck with your dates!

Her Artichoke Heart said...

Thank you, Mari, and thanks very much for reading!