About Me

December 20, 2008

Confession

I still have a crush on the Nicest Guy in the World! (who I did meet on Match.com, albeit two years ago...hmm, maybe that site doesn't suck after all....)
He came over today. We had lunch together, and dinner. We exchanged Christmas presents (he even brought a present for my cat). I gave him "The Office" DVD game, and we played it -- fun. Then we watched "It's A Wonderful Life," which he had brought. I love that movie. *sniffle*
When he had to leave I went with him to the train and bought my Sunday paper. As I walked back it was snowing, and I realized I was smiling all the way home.
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would comment, but you already know my opinion.
Jen

Her Artichoke Heart said...

:)

Unknown said...

That's a sweet evening. Nice he brought your cat a present. The sweetest guy ever showed up on valentine's day with two bouquets: one of roses for me, the other long stem carrots for my pet rabbit.

Sarah said...

Hang on to that one. If he makes you smile that's a great sign. Right now I'd settle for ones that don't make me cry.

Oh and I have a present for you on my blog.