About Me

July 3, 2008

Date and Dash update

Yesterday evening I finally received this e-mail from Date and Dash (http://www.dateanddash.com):

"Hi,
Thanks for attending the event.
We are aware that the male numbers did not match numbers in our system due to a card printing error.
This is how to correct the problem:
When you enter your "yes"s into our system, please follow this rule:
Just take 20 off from male's number, for example:
Guys-If your number was 51 enter results as 31, if you your number was 52, enter it as 32, if your number 65, enter it as 45.

Ladies-If you liked number 52, please select "yes" to 32.
Guys-when entering your selections, you DO NOT need to change the ladies numbers.

In addition, due to this mistake, we re-assigned different party number to the event. Please use 369.

Click here to enter and check your matches (you will need to create username and password)

Contact us if you have any further questions."


Geez. Could anything else have gone wrong? It's like a puzzle trying to get your matches for this one. Anyway, I finally was able to enter my matches, and got one mutual match from a guy I was on the fence about, but decided to choose at the last minute. He seemed a little intense, but he has a cool job -- he works on celebrity chef television shows -- so I decided to pick him. I just wrote him an e-mail. We'll see if he contacts me.

I'll be away for the Fourth of July weekend, but check back for a new post next Tuesday or Wednesday. Happy Independence Day and, as always, happy dating! :)

No comments: