About Me

July 10, 2008

This blog is paying off!

Two exciting bits of information to report. The first is that someone – or, dare I hope, someoneS – has been clicking on my ads regularly, so I’m up to a whopping $24.04. I have now revised my expectation for when I will receive my first $100 check from Google: not in March 2010, but December 2009 -- that’ll be a great Christmas! :) Thanks, clicker(s)!

The second is even more exciting. Remember how in yesterday’s post, I mentioned that back in May I’d tried to register for Cause and Effect Dating (http://www.CauseandEffectNYC.com), a service that matches you up with someone to do volunteer work on a date, but I never heard from them. Well, yesterday I got a very nice comment from Sandra Schwartz, the president of Cause and Effect Dating. Apparently a friend of hers forwarded her my post. Sandra apologized for my never hearing from anyone and explained that due to a recent computer problem, they lost or never received a lot of information. She told me to re-register again and she’ll give me three months free! How cool is that? I shouldn’t be surprised that my lovely loyal readers have friends in high places. You guys rock!

No comments: